We often receive phone calls and emails from financial planning businesses who are looking for assistance with their Xplan but aren’t quite sure where to start. We commonly hear “We don’t know how we could be doing it better”, or, “We’re not sure if we have an SOA template”, or even occassionally, “We don’t use our Xplan”.
Whichever situation applies to your business, it’s true that you don’t know what you don’t know. This is why one of our favourite services is an Xplan Site Analysis; it’s suitable for nearly all businesses.
What is a Site Analysis?
A Site Analysis is a comprehensive review of your Xplan site; we look at how you have integrated your business processes with Xplan and provide recommendations on how you can create greater efficiencies, data integrity and assist with your compliance.
What is the Process Involved?
- Book in for a Site Analysis.
- Identify the key priorities for your business, and how Xplan can be used to assist you in meeting these objectives.
- Review your current Xplan system and processes.
- Identify systems, functions and/or processes within Xplan that can be implemented to help you achieve your objectives and save time.
- Receive a comprehensive report outlining our recommendations; this can also act as a project plan for taking the next steps in improving your Xplan system.
For more information on how a Site Analysis can benefit your business or to book a time to chat with one of our Practice Management Consultants, click here or phone us on 1300 664 665.
LIMITED OFFER*: For any additional projects that are actioned after completing a Site Analysis, Specialist PMC will offer you 15% off discount for work commenced within 14 days of the Site Analysis completion.
*Only valid for projects commenced prior to 30 June 2018.